Mode of Transportation:
Accessible buses and coaches
- Web Site:
- Pacific Coach Lines
- Telephone Number:
- (604) 662-7575 or 1-800-661-1725
- TTY Number:
- 711 with assistance provided
- Fax Number:
- (604) 681-4634
1150 Station Street, Suite 210
Vancouver, British Columbia
Hours of Operations
Hours of Service:
Service is offered year round. Please refer to the operating schedules on the Pacific Coach Lines website.
Office Hours (for Making Reservations):
Monday to Sunday: 6:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
Geographic Areas Serviced
- Scheduled Motorcoach Services: Vancouver, Vancouver International Airport, Victoria, Whistler and Squamish.
- Tours and Charters: British Columbia.
Description of Services Provided
Provides wheelchair lift equipped buses and coaches, as well as sightseeing tours and charter buses in British Columbia.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- Clients must book at least 48 hours in advance of trip in order to reserve a wheelchair lift equipped coach.
- Clients must be at the depot/terminal no less than 30 minutes prior to boarding.
- Non-motorized mobility aids, such as walkers, will be stored under the coach.
- Motorized scooters are not carried.