Mode of Transportation:
Paratransit and public transit
- Telephone Number:
- (819) 583-4263 and toll free: 1-877-583-4263
- Fax Number:
- (819) 583-4636
Street, Room 101
Hours of Operations
Hours of service:
- Service is offered 7 days a week, from 7:00 A.M. to 11:00 P.M. to Lac-Mégantic, Laval Nord and the municipality of Frontenac.
- Hours of operations in other cities of the RCM of Granit vary according to routes.
- Service is offered on statutory holidays.
Office Hours (for Making Reservations):
Monday to Friday: 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
Geographic Areas Serviced
Service is offered to Lac-Mégantic, Nantes, Frontenac, Saint-Robert de Bellarmin, Saint-Ludger, Lac-Drolet, Audet, Saint-Sébastien, Sainte-Cécile-de-Whitton, Val Racine, Notre-Dame-des-Bois, Woburn, Piopolis, Marston, Courcelles, Lambton, Saint-Romain, Stornoway, Stratford and Milan.
Description of Services Provided
Two accessible minibuses in service 52 weeks a year, one accessible taxi vehicle (van), and one taxi vehicle during rush hours five days a week, from Monday to Friday, for seniors, persons with a disability and all people living in the RCM of Granit.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- Registration is required.
- Bookings must be made 24 hours in advance.