Mode of Transportation:
- Web Site:
- Access Transit Saskatoon
- Telephone Number:
- (306) 975-3555
- Fax Number:
- (306) 975-3572
City of Saskatoon
422 - 46th
Hours of Operations
Hours of Service:
- Monday to Friday: 6:15 A.M. to 11:45 P.M.
- Saturday, Sunday, and holidays: 8:15 A.M. to 11:45 P.M.
Office Hours (for Making Reservations):
Trips may be booked six days in advance during the following times:
- Monday to Friday: 6:30 A.M. to 10:00 P.M.
- Saturday, Sunday and holidays: 7:30 A.M. to 10:00 P.M.
Geographic Areas Serviced
Saskatoon city limits.
Description of Services Provided
- Service is provided for people who, because of a physical disability, are unable to use the regular transit system.
- Shared ride service where booking and scheduling decisions are made to allow as many riders as possible to use the system while staying within budgetary guidelines.
- Service is provided from "accessible door to accessible door". For the safety of both the customer and the driver, drivers will not take mobility devices up or down more than one step.
- Assistance is provided to get to the vehicle, get on the vehicle, secure clients and their mobility device within the vehicle, and exit the vehicle.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- Registration is required for new users.
- Pre-booking required.
- Maximum of two round trips may be booked per call per day.
- Service is provided on a first-come, first serve basis.