Mode of Transportation:
- Web Site:
- Saskatoon Transit
- Telephone Number:
- (306) 975-3100
- Fax Number:
- (306) 975-7532
City of Saskatoon
Hours of Operations
Seven days a week.
Geographic Areas Serviced
The following bus routes in Saskatoon provided low-floor bus service:
- Route 1 - Mayfair, McNab Park, Exhibition - Serving Exhibition area, Sask Crescent/Poplar Crescent, Downtown, Mayfair and McNab Park.
- Route 2 - Pleasant Hill - Serving Downtown, St. Paul's Hospital, Pleasant Hill, Meadowgreen, Confederation Mall, Confederation Park and Pacific Heights.
- Route 4 - Broadway/Clarence Avenue - Serving Broadway Avenue to Avalon, 3rd Avenue, Downtown, 25th Street, and Clarence Avenue to Adelaide/Churchill area.
- Route 5 - Mount Royal/ 8th Street - Serving several seniors residences, Downtown, Broadway Avenue, and 8th Street.
- Route 6A - Eastview - Serving Downtown, University of Saskatchewan, Cumberland Avenue, Market Mall, and several seniors residences in Eastaview.
- Route 8 - Lawson Heights/Wildwood - Serving Downtown, City Hospital, Lawson Heights and Lawson Mall, College Park, and the Centre at Circle and 8th Shopping Mall.
- Route 12 - Fairhaven - Serving Confederation Mall, Fairhaven, and Parkridge. On Monday-Saturday Evening, Saturday Morning, Sundays, also serves Dundonald.
Description of Services Provided
Low-Floor buses are able to provide service for up to two passengers at a time who use mobility devices such as a wheelchair or scooter.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- Up to two customers using mobility devices can be accommodated at one time on one bus.
- Customers may want to call to verify that a low-floor bus has been assigned to their routes before leaving.