Mode of Transportation:
Six paratransit buses and one 15 passenger van
- Web Site:
- Prince Albert Special Needs Transportation Service
- Telephone Number:
- (306) 953-4466
- Fax Number:
- (306) 953-4480
Prince Albert, Saskatchewan
Hours of Operations
Hours of Service:
- Monday and Friday: 7:30 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
- Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday: 7:30 A.M. to 8:30 P.M.
- Saturday: 8:30 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
- Sunday: 9:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M.
- Service is available on statutory holidays and is subject to change based on demand.
Office Hours (for Making Reservations):
Monday to Friday: 7:30 A.M. to noon and 1:00 P.M. to 4:30 P.M.
Geographic Areas Serviced
Description of Services Provided
Persons with a physical disability, mental disability or a mobility impairment that are prevented from using public transit may utilize this service within the city, for a nominal fee.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- Persons must complete the registration process for the service to establish eligibility.
- Demand rides can be booked up to 14 days in advance of the trip.