Mode of Transportation:
Lift equipped Specialized Transit
- Web Site:
- Dryden Handi Transit
- Telephone Number:
- (807) 223-3568
Hours of Operations
Hours of Service:
Monday to Friday: 7:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. (8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. when schools are closed.)
Office Hours (for Making Reservations):
Monday to Friday: 7:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.
Geographic Areas Serviced
Dryden city limits.
Description of Services Provided
- Handi-Transit is a door to door transportation service for seniors and persons with disabilities.
- Service is available to anyone whose disability prevents them from using conventional transportation.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- Eligibility requirements are in place.
- 24 hours advanced notice to book trips.
- Attendants pay regular fare.
- Special after hours service may be provided upon request and approval.