Mode of Transportation:
Wheelchair-lift equipped buses
- Telephone Number:
- (613) 382-4831 or toll-free 1-877-216-7433
- Fax Number:
- (613) 382-8514
375 James Street
Hours of Operations
Hours of Service:
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
- Weekends and special trips must be arranged in advance.
Office Hours (for Making Reservations):
Monday to Friday: 9:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.
Geographic Areas Serviced
Gananoque, Brockville, Elgin, Kingston, Lansdowne, Lyndhurst, Mallorytown, Rockport and Seeley’s Bay.
Description of Services Provided
Volunteers provide transportation services to persons with disabilities and seniors who are unable to use conventional transportation in a wheelchair-lift bus that can accommodate six passengers and three wheelchairs.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- Booking in advance is requested.
- Individuals in wheelchairs must be accompanied by an attendant.
- Attendants travel for free.