Mode of Transportation:
- Web Site:
- Guelph Transit Mobility Services
- Telephone Number:
- (519) 822-1811, extension 2801
- TTY Number:
- (519) 837-5731
- Fax Number:
- (519) 822-1322
170 Watson Road South
Hours of Operations
Hours of Service:
- Monday to Saturday: 5:45 A.M. to 12:15 A.M.
- Sunday: 9:15 A.M. to 6:15 P.M.
Office Hours (for Making Reservations):
Monday to Friday: 8:00 A.M. to 6:30 P.M. and 7:00 P.M. to 9:15 P.M.
Geographic Areas Serviced
Description of Services Provided
Provides door-to-door transportation service with wheelchair accessible buses to persons with disabilities who cannot use conventional transit.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- Users must meet eligibility requirements.
- Registration and advance booking are required.
- Trips are provided on a first come, first served basis.
- Visitors who wish to use the service must provide proof of eligibility for another paratransit service.
- Users who are registered with the Canadian National Institute for the Blind travel for free.
- Attendants and companions pay regular fare.
- Passengers using scooters are required to transfer to a seat in the vehicle.
- Each vehicle is equipped with seat belts and wheelchair restraint systems, which must be used by passengers.
- Wheelchair lifts or ramps can accommodate the combined weight of the person and wheelchair or scooter up to 600 pounds.