Mode of Transportation:
- Web Site:
- Disabled and Aged Regional Transportation System (DARTS)
- Telephone Number:
- Registration: (905) 529-1212; Reservations: (905) 529-1717
- Fax Number:
- (905) 546-3255
235 Birch Avenue
Hours of Operations
Hours of Service:
- Monday to Friday: 5:00 A.M. to 2:00 A.M.
- Saturday: 6:00 A.M. to 2:00 A.M.
- Sunday and Holidays: 6:30 A.M. 12:30 A.M.
Office Hours (for Making Reservations):
- Monday to Friday: 8:30 A.M. to 2:00 A.M.
- Saturday: 8:30 A.M. to 2:00 A.M.
- Sunday and Holidays: 8:30 A.M. 12:30 A.M.
Geographic Areas Serviced
City of Hamilton and three connections in Burlington: Joseph Brant Hospital, Aldershot and Fairview GO Station.
Description of Services Provided
Provides accessible door-to-door transportation service to persons with disabilities who are unable to use conventional transit and require the assistance of a mobility aid by employing wheelchair accessible buses.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- Registration is required.
- Users must meet eligibility criteria.
- Booking in advance is required.
- Service is also available to qualified residents of other municipalities who are visiting the City of Hamilton.
- Attendants and companions travel for free.