Mode of Transportation:
Volunteer drivers and wheelchair accessible vehicles
- Web Site:
- Community Care City of Kawartha Lakes Health and Support Services
- Telephone Number:
- (705) 324-7323 or 1-800-461-0327
- Fax Number:
- (705) 328-0607
34 Cambridge Street South
Hours of Operations
Hours of Service:
- Transportation services are available seven days a week but must be arranged in advance.
- Special requests for after regular hours, weekends and holidays are accommodated whenever possible.
Office Hours (for Making Reservations):
Monday to Friday: 8:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.
Geographic Areas Serviced
City of Kawartha Lakes, including Lindsay, Bobcaygeon, Fenelon Falls and other smaller hamlets within the geographic service area.
Description of Services Provided
- A variety of transportation services are available to seniors and persons with special needs for medical, social and recreational purposes:
Volunteer Driver Program
- Volunteers use their own vehicles to provide transportation services for medical appointments, shopping and social activities.
Specialized Transportation Program
- Wheelchair accessible vehicles can accommodate individuals in wheelchairs or those requiring non-emergency stretcher transfers.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- Registration is required.
- Bookings must be made at least 48 hours in advance.