Mode of Transportation:
- Web Site:
- Kingston Access Bus
- Telephone Number:
- (613) 542-2512
- Fax Number:
- (613) 549-6318
Kingston Access Bus
751 Dalton Avenue
Hours of Operations
Hours of Service:
- Monday to Friday: 7:30 A.M. to 11:00 P.M.
- Saturday and Sunday: 9:00 A.M. to 11:00 P.M.
Office Hours (for Making Reservations):
- Monday to Friday: 7:30 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- Saturday and Sunday: 9:00 A.M. to 12:00 P.M.
Geographic Areas Serviced
City of Kingston.
Description of Services Provided
- Provides accessible door-to-door transportation services to persons with physical disabilities who are unable to use conventional transit. This service is provided with lift-equipped minibuses.
- Non-emergency medical transportation and accessible rural transit are also provided.
- Visitors may use the service as long as they are registered with a paratransit provider where they reside or meet the eligibility criteria.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- Must meet the eligibility criteria.
- Registration is required.
- Attendants and companions pay regular fare.
- Bookings can be made up to 14 days prior to the day of the trip or up to one hour in advance of the required time.
- Bookings are made on a first-come, first served basis.