Mode of Transportation:
Accessible bus, paratransit and medical shuttles
- Web Site:
- London Transit
- Telephone Number:
- (519) 451-1347 or (519) 453-3444
450 Highbury Avenue North
Hours of Operations
- Weekdays: 7:00 A.M. to 11:30 P.M.
- Weekends and holidays: 8:30 A.M. to 11:30 P.M.
Geographic Areas Serviced
Service is available within the boundaries of the City of London, with connections available to Via Rail and the London Airport.
Description of Services Provided
London Transit’s specialized transit offers the following services for citizens of London who have a disability which prevents them, on a regular basis, from being able to use London’s regular, fixed route transit service:
- Community Bus
- Medical shuttles
- Trip planning (for details, see the London Transit web site)
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- Eligibility requirements are in place.
- Registration is required.
- Attendants pay the regular fee.
- Service is available to non-residents registered on a similar service.