Mode of Transportation:
- Telephone Number:
- (519) 357-4074
- Fax Number:
- (519) 347-4074
274 Josephine Street
Hours of Operations
- Service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Office hours are Monday to Friday, 9:00 A.M. to Noon.
Geographic Areas Serviced
- Service is provided in the northern part of Huron county, Blythe, Brussels East, Wawanosh, Grey, Howick, Kinloss, Lucknow, Morrice, Teaswater, Culross, Turnbury, West Wawanosh, Wingham and adjacent areas.
- Transportation to destinations outside of the service area, such as London, Clinton and Walkerton, may be arranged.
- Connections to Via Rail are available upon request.
Description of Services Provided
- Accessible, door to door, lift-equipped van service for persons with disabilities.
- Automobile service for ambulatory persons is available.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- One week advance notice is preferred and shorter notice is dependent on availability.
- Eligibility requirements are in place.
- Service is available to non-residents registered on a similar service.
- Attendants ride free.