Mode of Transportation:
Accessible buses and taxis
- Web Site:
- Telephone Number:
- (905) 791-1015
- Fax Number:
- (905) 277-5864
3190 Mavis Road
Hours of Operations
Hours of Service:
- Monday to Sunday and Holidays: 6:00 A.M. to 1:00 A.M.
- Saturday, Sunday and Holiday trips that cannot be accommodated by buses during regular service hours are provided by taxis.
Office Hours (for Making Reservations):
Monday to Friday: 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.
Geographic Areas Serviced
- Region of Peel, which includes Mississauga, Brampton and Caledon.
- Connections are also available with Toronto and Oakville paratransit services.
Description of Services Provided
Provides door-to-door accessible transportation service to residents in the Regional Municipality of Peel who are physically unable to board public transit vehicles due to mobility disabilities.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- Registration and pre-booking are required.
- Trips can be booked up to one week in advance but no later than the business day before, by 2:00 P.M.
- A Personal Care Attendant travels for free.
- A companion pays regular fare.