Mode of Transportation:
- Web Site:
- Quinte Access Transportation
- Telephone Number:
- (613) 392-9640
97 Front Street
Hours of Operations
- Service is available Monday to Friday: 7:30 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- Evening, weekend and holiday service is available.
Geographic Areas Serviced
- Offers service to the Municipality of Brighton and the City of Quinte West, with transportation available to Belleville residents wishing to travel outside the boundaries of the City of Belleville.
- Service is also provided for persons in wheelchairs to medical appointments in Kingston or Toronto.
Description of Services Provided
- Quinte Access has four lift-equipped vehicles with facilities for wheelchairs as well as ambulatory persons with disabilities.
- Door to door service is provided.
- One attendant may accompany the customer free of charge.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- Service is available to residents of Quinte West, the Municipality of Brighton and the City of Belleville, as well as to non-resident users of the specialized transit services.
- Pre-booking is required.
- Eligibility requirements are in place.