Mode of Transportation:
- Web Site:
- Telephone Number:
- Customer Service: (416) 393-4111; Reservations: (416) 393-4222;
- TTY Number:
- (416) 393-4555
- Fax Number:
- (416) 338-0126
580 Commissioners Street
Hours of Operations
Hours of Service:
24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Office Hours (for Making Reservations):
Monday to Sunday: 7:00 A.M. to 11:00 P.M.
Geographic Areas Serviced
- Within the City of Toronto, as well as up to 1 kilometre into the adjacent regions of Peel, York and Durham.
- Service is also provided to Toronto Pearson International Airport.
Description of Services Provided
Provides door-to-door accessible transit service to persons with physical disabilities using accessible buses, as well as contracted sedan and accessible taxis.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- Registration is required.
- Users must meet eligibility criteria.
- Booking in advance is required.
- Attendants pay regular fare.
- Individuals with disabilities who visit Toronto may use Wheel-Trans service for a two week period yearly. You must be registered with a paratransit provider where you live.