Mode of Transportation:
- Web Site:
- Grand River Transit
- Telephone Number:
- (519) 585-7555
- TTY Number:
- (519) 575-4608
250 Strasburg Road
Hours of Operations
Hours of Service:
- Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday: 5:30 A.M. to 12:30 A.M.
- Thursday, Friday and Saturday: 5:30 A.M. to 2:00 A.M.
- Sunday and statutory holidays: 8:00 A.M. to midnight.
Geographic Areas Serviced
Operates within the cities of Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge and Elmira with connections to the main Cambridge and Kitchener bus terminals and VIA Rail train station.
Description of Services Provided
- The entire fleet is accessible and consists of low-floor buses with a kneeling system and an automated ramp.
- Other accessibility features include an automated bus stop announcement system and priority seating for persons with disabilities.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- Attendants pay regular fare.
- Registered MobilityPLUS passengers can ride the conventional transit for free.
- Drivers will assist if necessary.
- Two rear facing wheelchair positions are located in each bus and can be attached without driver assistance.