Mode of Transportation:
- Telephone Number:
- (519) 669-4533 or 1-800-461-1355
- Fax Number:
- (519) 669-3124
Woolwich and Wellesley Townships
28 South Street West
Hours of Operations
- Service hours are Monday to Friday: 6:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
- Reservations can be made Monday to Friday: 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. or a message can be left on the answering machine.
Geographic Areas Serviced
- Service is offered in all communities in Woolwich, Wellesley and Wilmot Townships.
- Connections are also available to the VIA Rail Station in Kitchener.
Description of Services Provided
- Provides a door-to-door accessible transportation service for persons with disabilities and seniors.
- Attendants ride free.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- Pre-booking is required.
- Non-residents may use the service, provided that they are registered with a similar service.