Mode of Transportation:
Accessible buses/vans and conventional vehicle
- Web Site:
- Mobility Plus
- Telephone Number:
- (905) 762-2112 or 1-866-744-1119
- TTY Number:
- (905) 881-5872 or 1-866-276-7479
- Fax Number:
- (905) 762-2110
50 High Tech Road
Richmond Hill, Ontario
Hours of Operations
Hours of Service:
7 days a week (including statutory holidays): 5:00 A.M. to 3:00 A.M.
Office Hours (for Making Reservations):
Monday to Sunday (including statutory holidays): 6:00 A.M. to midnight.
Geographic Areas Serviced
- Service is available in the York Region, including Aurora, East Gwillimbury, Georgina, King, Markham, Newmarket, Richmond Hill, Whitchurch-Stouffville and Vaughan.
- Connections are available to the Toronto Transit Commission, GO Transit, Brampton Transit, Durham Transit and TransHelp.
Description of Services Provided
- Provides door-to-door accessible public transit service to persons with disabilities and seniors who are unable to use conventional public transit due to a physical or functional disability.
- Conventional transit offers service using accessible low-floor buses.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- Registration is required.
- Bookings can be made up to 7 days in advance.
- Clients must meet specific eligibility criteria.
- Same day service is offered subject to vehicle availability.
- Attendants ride free.