Mode of Transportation:
- Web Site:
- Access Calgary
- Telephone Number:
- Eligibility: (403) 537-7770; Booking: (403) 537-7777
- TTY Number:
- (403) 537-7977
- Fax Number:
- (403) 537-7922
Box 2100, Station M #170
Hours of Operations
Hours of Service:
Monday to Sunday: 6:00 A.M. to midnight.
Office Hours (for Making Reservations):
Monday to Sunday: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Geographic Areas Serviced
Service is provided within 1 kilometer of Calgary Transit fixed-route bus stops.
Description of Services Provided
Provides shared-ride, door-to-door public transportation service to persons with disabilities who cannot use Calgary Transit fixed-route buses and Ctrains for some or all of their trips.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- Clients must meet the eligibility criteria.
- Visitors can receive up to a maximum of 21 days of service per year subject to eligibility verification.
- Trips can be booked up to 4 days in advance.
- Cancellations must be made at least 2 hours before travel.
- Registration is required.
- Attendants ride for free.