Mode of Transportation:
- Web Site:
- Saskatchewan Transportation Company
- Telephone Number:
- Fax Number:
- (306) 787-1633
1717 Saskatchewan Drive
Description of Services Provided
- STC has an Attendant Program for persons with disabilities. This program allows an adult attendant or service animal to travel at no additional charge.
- Persons with visual impairments may travel with either an adult attendant or a service animal when they present a letter from a certified optometrist/ophthalmologist or a valid Canadian National Institute for the Blind card.
- Owners of a service animal must provide documentation to verify their animal is properly trained.
Carriage of Mobility Aids and Scooters
STC will accept mobility aids and scooters for carriage as baggage at no additional charge if 24 hours advance notice is provided. Up to two large mobility aids will be accommodated per bus. STC baggage compartments can accommodate the following sizes and weights for mobility aids and scooters carried as baggage:
- Width: 43 inches or 109.2 centimeters
- Height: 29 inches or 73.6 centimeters (with seat and steering column collapsed)
- Length: 89 inches or 226.06 centimeters
Weight: 500 pounds or 227 kilograms
Accessible Bus Booking
STC offers passengers with special needs the ability to book, in advance, wheelchair accessible buses. All coach reservations must be made 48 hours prior to travel. STC will confirm these travel dates and times 24 hours prior to departure to ensure the correct coaches are dispatched.
- Estevan (Saskatchewan)
- Moose Jaw (Saskatchewan)
- North Battleford (Saskatchewan)
- Prince Albert (Saskatchewan)
- Regina (Saskatchewan)
- Saskatoon (Saskatchewan)
- Swift Current (Saskatchewan)
- Weyburn (Saskatchewan)
- Yorkton (Saskatchewan)
Other Locations Serviced
STC services over 280 locations throughout Saskatchewan. See our website Saskatchewan Transportation Company for a full listing.