Mode of Transportation:
- Web Site:
- Service de transport MRC de D'Autray
- Telephone Number:
- (450) 835-9711 and toll free: 1-877-835-9711
- Fax Number:
- (450) 835-0068
Hours of Operations
Hours of Service:
- Monday to Thursday: 6:30 A.M. to 11:00 P.M.
- Friday and Saturday: 6:30 A.M. to 1:00 A.M.
- Sunday: 8:00 A.M. to 9:00 P.M.
- There is service on statutory holidays.
Office Hours (for Making Reservations):
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 A.M. to noon and 1:00 P.M. to 3:00 P.M.
- Friday: 8:00 A.M. to 10:00 A.M.
Geographic Areas Serviced
- Service is offered over the entire RCM of D'Autray as well as to Joliette, Saint-Félix and Repentigny.
- Service is also provided, for consultations with medical specialists, to Montreal, Louiseville, Trois-Rivières and the Pierre-Legardeur hospital center in Lachenaie.
Description of Services Provided
- One accessible minibus is in service 52 weeks a year.
- One accessible minibus is shared with a public transit route.
- Two accessible taxis and 15 regular taxis are in service 52 weeks a year.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- Bookings must be made before 3:00 P.M. the day before.
- For service on Mondays, bookings must be made by 3:00 P.M. on Friday.