Mode of Transportation:
Accessible low-floor buses
- Web Site:
- Whitehorse Transit - Conventional system
- Telephone Number:
- (867) 668-8396
- Fax Number:
- (867) 668-8388
2121 – 2nd
Hours of Operations
Hours of Service:
- Monday to Friday: 6:20 A.M. to 10:20 P.M. Drop off only.
- Saturday: 7:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M.
- No service on Sunday and on statutory holidays.
Office Hours (for questions and comments):
Monday to Friday: 8:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.
Geographic Areas Serviced
All major population areas within the Whitehorse city limits.
Description of Services Provided
- The entire fleet consists of accessible low-floor buses, which provides easier access for existing transit customers and increased mobility for Whitehorse's disability community.
- Most manual wheelchairs and some electric wheelchairs can be accommodated on low-floor buses.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
Accessible low-floor buses are in operation on all Whitehorse Transit routes. However, this does not necessarily mean that the entire route it is servicing is accessible, as all the bus stops may not offer suitable conditions for boarding and disembarking from the bus.