Mode of Transportation:
Low-floor and kneeling buses
- Web Site:
- Brampton Transit
- Telephone Number:
- (905) 874-2999
- TTY Number:
- (905) 874-2130
185 Clark Boulevard
Hours of Operations
- Monday to Friday: 4:35 A.M. to 1:30 A.M.
- Saturday: 5:30 A.M. to 2:00 A.M.
- Sunday: 7:00 A.M. to midnight.
Geographic Areas Serviced
City of Brampton
Description of Services Provided
- Provides accessible transit services to persons with disabilities and seniors through a combination of low-floor and kneeling buses on 36 routes.
- Provides two designated areas for passengers using wheelchairs and scooters.
- Priority and courtesy seating are available for persons with disabilities and seniors.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
Service animals are permitted on Brampton Transit.