Mode of Transportation:
- Web Site:
- MiWay (Mississauga Transit)
- Telephone Number:
- (905) 615-INFO (4636)
- TTY Number:
- (905) 615-3886
3484 Semenyk Court
Hours of Operations
- Monday to Friday: 3:53 A.M. to 3:24 A.M.
- Saturday: 4:41 A.M. to 2:53 A.M.
- Sunday and Statutory Holidays: 6:52 A.M. to 2:09 A.M.
Geographic Areas Serviced
MiWay connects to commuter rail and regional bus services provided by GO Transit, and integrates service with neighbouring municipalities. The system connects with Brampton Transit to the north, Oakville Transit to the west, and the Toronto Transit Commission to the east (with direct connections to the Islington and Kipling Subway Stations).
Description of Services Provided
MiWay operates conventional, fixed route transit service within the boundaries of the City of Mississauga. Accessible service is provided along all regularly scheduled routes. All MiWay buses are accessible. They are low-floor, kneeling buses equipped with ramps that allow passengers to board and exit the bus with ease.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- Each bus has two wheelchair or scooter securement areas located at the front of the bus.
- Customers must have the ability to manoeuvre their wheelchairs or scooters safely and effectively.
- Those who need assistance to board, pay their fare, access the seating area or exit, must be accompanied by an attendant.
- One attendant per customer with a disability will travel at no cost.