Mode of Transportation:
Low-floor accessible buses
- Web Site:
- Greater Sudbury Transit
- Telephone Number:
- (705) 675-3333 or (705) 671-2489
- TTY Number:
- (705) 688-3919
200 Brady Street
Hours of Operations
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M.
- Saturday: 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Geographic Areas Serviced
Description of Services Provided
Greater Sudbury Transit has a fully accessible fleet, which contains many accessibility features to make it easier for individuals with various disabilities to ride the bus:
- All buses have low-floors and wheelchair ramps are automated;
- Upcoming bus stops are displayed on a large screen, as well as verbally announced; and
- Persons with disabilities have first priority for seats at the front of the bus. Seniors also have courtesy seating near the front of the bus.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- A maximum of two wheelchairs can be accommodated at one time. However, extra large wheelchairs cannot be accommodated.
- Passengers using scooters must transfer to a regular seat.