Mode of Transportation:
Low-floor minivans and lift-equipped minibuses
- Web Site:
- Winnipeg Handi-Transit
- Telephone Number:
- (204) 986-5722; Automated service line: (204) 986-5711
- TTY Number:
- (204) 986-5828
414 Osborne Street, Unit B
Hours of Operations
Hours of Service:
- Monday to Friday: 6:00 A.M. to midnight.
- Saturday: 7:00 A.M. to midnight.
- Sunday: 8:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M.
Office Hours (for Making Reservations):
Seven days a week: 8:00 A.M. to 10:00 P.M.
Geographic Areas Serviced
Operates within the same geographical service area as the conventional transit.
Description of Services Provided
Provides accessible door-to-door transportation service to persons with disabilities who are unable to use conventional transit.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- Registration is required.
- Must meet eligibility requirements.
- Pre-booking is required.
- Scooter and wheelchair users must transfer from their mobility aid to a passenger seat.
- Attendants pay regular fare.