Mode of Transportation:
Low-floor and kneeling buses
- Web Site:
- Kingston Transit
- Telephone Number:
- (613) 546-0000
- TTY Number:
- (613) 546-4889
1181 John Counter Boulevard
Hours of Operations
- Monday to Saturday: 6:00 A.M. to 11:30 P.M.
- Sunday: 8:30 A.M. to 8:30 P.M.
- No service on Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, Family Day and Good Friday.
- Modified service on other public holidays.
- Use Kingston Transit’s online Trip Planner to learn about available transit options for specific dates.
Geographic Areas Serviced
City of Kingston and Amherstview.
Description of Services Provided
- Provides accessible transit services to persons with disabilities and seniors through a combination of low-floor and kneeling buses throughout the system.
- Provides a designated area for passengers using wheelchairs, scooters, walkers and/or other assistive devices.
- Routes 1, 2, 4, A, B, EB, C, 71 and E71 have been designated as “Easier Access” routes.
- Courtesy seating is available for persons with disabilities (mobility limitations) and seniors.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- Kingston Transit provides a free Support Person Pass to eligible individuals who need to be accompanied by a support person or companion.
- Service animals are permitted on Kingston Transit.