Mode of Transportation:
- Telephone Number:
- (519) 271-0250 ext 264
60 Corcoran Street
Hours of Operations
Hours of Service:
- Monday to Friday: 6:00 A.M. to 9:30 P.M.
- Saturday: 6:00 A.M. to 7:30 P.M.
- No service on Sundays.
Office Hours (for Making Reservations):
Monday to Friday: 8:30 A.M. to 4:30 P.M.
Geographic Areas Serviced
Serves the city of Stratford.
Description of Services Provided
Stratford Transit operates 3 low-floor wheelchair accessible buses on its 6 routes. There is no schedule for what routes are accessible a t what times. Currently, 3 of 15 buses are accessible. Majority of stops are not accessible, accessible stops @ Zehrs Food Market.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- Attendants pay regular fare.
- There are two wheelchair compartments on all buses: one forward-facing and the other rear-facing.
- Driver will provide assistance.