Mode of Transportation:
- Web Site:
- CanJet Airlines
- Telephone Number:
- Fax Number:
CanJet Head Office
Enfield, Nova Scotia
Description of Services Provided
- In accordance with the requirements set out in Part VII of the Air Transportation Regulations regarding the terms and conditions of carriage of persons, CanJet will provide services such as, but not limited to:
- Registration at the check-in counter;
- Proceeding to the boarding area;
- Boarding and deplaning (CanJet offers pre-boarding);
- Retrieving checked baggage;
- Getting to a representative of another air carrier within the same terminal for a change of flight;
- Moving to the general public area; and
- Assisting guests in transferring to and from different mobility aids and aircraft seats;
- CanJet aircrafts are equipped with tactile row markers in raised characters and Braille.
- Service animals are accepted for carriage free of charge. Passengers must provide proof of certification for the service animal attesting that the animal has been trained by a professional service animal institution for service animals at time of check-in. The animal must be properly harnessed in accordance with standards established by a professional service animal institution and remain at the owner’s feet throughout the flight.
- Bagotville (Quebec)
- Calgary (Alberta)
- Fredericton (New Brunswick)
- Halifax (Nova Scotia)
- Hamilton (Ontario)
- Kelowna (British Columbia)
- London (Ontario)
- Moncton (New Brunswick)
- Montreal (Quebec)
- North Bay (Ontario)
- Ottawa (Ontario)
- Quebec City (Quebec)
- Rouyn-Noranda (Quebec)
- Sault Ste. Marie (Ontario)
- St. John's (Newfoundland and Labrador)
- Thunder Bay (Ontario)
- Toronto (Ontario)
- Vancouver (British Columbia)
- Victoria (British Columbia)
Other Locations Serviced
CanJet also provides transborder and international flights. For more information on those destinations, please click on the website mentioned above.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- Passengers are required to make arrangements by contacting CanJet at least 48 hours in advance of travel.
- Expectant mothers past 36 weeks require a doctor’s certificate that authorizes travel and states travel dates.
- Guests who require medication during flight and who are unable to administer themselves are required to have an accompanying attendant.
- CanJet does not allow personal medical oxygen onboard. CanJet aircrafts are equipped with oxygen for emergency use only. For passengers using portable oxygen concentrators, please click on the following link:Portable Oxygen Concentrators.