Mode of Transportation:
Stretcher transportation utilizing late model minivans
- Web Site:
- Genesis Medi Shuttle Inc.
- Telephone Number:
- (403) 201-2053 or toll free: 1-888-201-2030
- Fax Number:
1911 Highfield Crescent S.E.
Hours of Operations
- Our dispatch and message retrieval service is available 24 hours each day.
- We gladly accept advance notice bookings and can accommodate most requests with a minimum of 24 hours notice.
Geographic Areas Serviced
- The majority of transports are provided both within the City of Calgary, and from outlying communities to and from Calgary.
- The medi shuttles can also provide transportation to virtually any destination in Canada as well as the United States.
Description of Services Provided
- Stretcher transportation is available for those medically stable individuals that require specialized transportation for both social and health related travel.
- Services are available to hospitals and nursing homes as well as the general public.
- Service might be best described as a Handibus with a stretcher.
Restrictions and/or Requirements for Use
- Services are exclusively for medically sound individuals that are unable to safely, conveniently, or appropriately travel by conventional means.
- Medical assessments, monitoring, or treatment are not provided nor is transportation to an Emergency Department as an ambulance is best suited for this type of transportation.
- Cost of service is usually half that of an ambulance. Please call for a quote.