Please contact Access to Travel if you would like to:
- Make an inquiry pertaining to federal accessible transportation in Canada;
- Provide feedback on how we can improve the Access to Travel Web site;
- File a complaint to the federal government against a transportation service provider;
- Add your accessible transportation company’s profile to the Access to Travel Web site;
- Obtain navigational or technical assistance;
- Voice your thoughts and opinions.
Generally, we will respond to your inquiries, feedback, complaints or requests within one Canadian business day.
You can choose between the following contact options:
If you cannot find the information that you have been looking for within the Access to Travel Web site, you can call our:
- Telephone Service
- TTY Service
The telephone and TTY services are:
- Toll free
- Available Monday to Friday (except statutory holidays), from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
- Provided in your choice of English or French
For toll free access to all Government of Canada general information on programs and services, dial 1-800-O-Canada or 1-800-622-6232.
You can mail us at:
Accessible Transportation Unit
Place de Ville, Tower C
330 Sparks Street
You can fax your message to Access to Travel at 613-990-1719.
Long-distance charges may apply when using the fax line.
For reasons of security and privacy, we would like to ask you not to send us your social insurance number or any other assigned case or file numbers.
We would also like you to be aware that we cannot forward e-mail messages on your behalf and we cannot accept or process changes of address.
If you wish to make an inquiry pertaining to federal accessible transportation in Canada, or to provide feedback on how we can improve the Access to Travel Web site, please fill in the “Inquiries/Feedback” form.
If you wish to file a complaint to the federal government against a transportation service provider, please fill in the "Complaints" form.
If you wish to add your accessible transportation company’s profile to the Access to Travel Web site, please fill in the “Company Profile” form.